Skibus timetable – season 2016/2017
The ski bus timetable is valid during the time when the ski centre is in operation
Dec 23rd - Mar 31st
Transfer for the (informative) route Market – Kaninska vas – Soča Rafting – Pharmacy – Brdo – Dvor – Hotel Mangart – Log pod Mangrtom – Sella Nevea / Tarvisio and back.
Departures Information - Leaving
- Market (if necessary!) : at 8.55
- Kaninska vas: at 9:00
- Soča rafting (if necessary!): at 9:02
- Pharmacy (if necessary!): at 9:04
- Brdo – turning Čufer/Curk: at 9:06
- Dvor (bus stop) at 9:08
- Hotel Mangart: at 9:15
- Motel Encijan (if necessary) at 9:32
- Log pod Mangartom (Hotel Alpine) at 9:35
- Return from Sella Nevea: at 16:00
Transfers will only take place if roads are open to buses and only when the Slovene part of the ski resort is closed due to unsafe weather conditions on the mountain! If necessary, transfers will also be organised during the Easter holidays.
You are kindly asked to arrive at the SKI BUS stop at least a five minutes before the planned departure.