SKI BUS till 2.4.
Ski Bus shuttle service BOVEC runs to and from the lower cable car station »A Station« and is organized for hotels guests and apartments guests in Bovec area.
- 7:45, 8:45, 10:45 departs Hotel Mangart
- 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30 departs the »A Station«
- The last bus departs the »A Station« at 16:30
- After the first run in the morning the bus will head to Log pod Mangartom from where it will depart at 8:35 back to Bovec.
The bus departing »A Station« at 15:30 will head back to Log po Mangartom after dropping off guests in Bovec. (Only if apartments and hotels owners will make a booking in advance.)
Loop: Hotel Mangart – Hotel Sanje ob Soči – Market (Martinov Hram) Bus Stop– Kaninska Vas Reception – Soča Rafting (if needed) – Pharmacy Bus Stop– Brdo (Čufer) – Dvor Bus Stop– »A Station« and back
Booking: is only necessary when you're expecting a bigger number of guests (groups, big families, etc.)
Ski Bus shuttle service SELLA NEVEA: In the event of bad weather Kanin will not operate. On that day bus transfer will be organized to Sella Nevea in cooperation with our Italian partners. Minimum number of skiers is 5. We recommend that you take with you identity card.
Schedule: The bus from Bovec to Sella Nevea departs at: 8:50 HOTEL MANGRT, 8:55 from Market (Martinov Hram), Bus Stop, 9:05 from Kaninska Vas Reception, 9:07 from Dvor Bus Stop, »A Station« (longer stop for skipass purchase), 9:40 from Log pod Mangartom (Hotel Alpine)
Return bus from Sella Nevea to Bovec is at 16:00.
Booking is mandatory! Please contact the transfer coordinator Mr. Darjo Berra at Local Tourist Organization the night before between 19:00 and 21:00. Contact number +00386 51 678 191
In the event of Sella Nevea not operating due to closed roads to the ski resort, the bus will take you to Tarvisio ski resort. If you previously purchased 5- to7-day skipass for Kanin-Sella Nevea you can get a 2-day skipass at Tarvisio ski resort free of charge. Everyone else can purchase skipasses at Tarvisio ticket office.
- ski bus in Bovec (local transfers) is free of charge for all guests in Bovec. Timetable you can find on web page www.kanin.si and www.bovec.si (Dolina Soče).
- some hotels and apartments signed a colaboration with ski center Kanin (our PARTNERS) and their guests have a free transfer to Sella Nevea in case Kanin doesn't operate due to bad weather.
- for other guests cost for a bus ticket for Sella Nevea is 10 € (a return ticket). You can buy it at Kanin ticket office in the morning.
- in case there is a problem on the road through the pass of Predil or towards Sella Nevea, bus transfer is cancelled.