The ski resort Kanin is a paradise for freeride lovers. The shady side of the mountain offers excellent off-piste conditions - the quality of powder snow allows descent in all directions on demanding terrain for freeride experts or on less demanding areas good for beginners. The freeride skiing program is intended for all those who are cramped by the slopes and give you a curiosity about what it is like to ski outside of them. It can also be used to get to know the terrain and allow you to continue skiing on your own. Of course, we will always adapt to the snow conditions so that skiing will be safe and we will find the best possible conditions for skiing.
FREERIDE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Getting to know the terrain of the Kanin outside the ski slopes
- Experienced and qualified mountain guide
- The program will be based on prior knowledge and physical condition of the participants
POSSIBILITIES OF FREERIDE (DIFFICULTY):
- From D to C station (light)
- Greben Golovec (Light-heavy)
- Prestreljeniško window on the south or north side (light/heavy)
- Škrbina (heavy)
- Krnica (medium)
- Funifor - Itay Valley (medium/heavy)
- An experienced mountain guides
- Avalanche triple rental
- 50% discount on ski touring equipment rental
PACKAGE PRICE: 90 € per person.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS: A ski pass for Kanin ski resort (10% discount).
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROGRAM: 3 persons
We will meet at 8 am, at the Alpine School Bovec, on the day of the event (If there are any changes, we will let you know in advance).
Tel: +386 51 688 562